Whether you’re looking for social media marketing jobs, copywriter jobs, performance marketing jobs, or SEO jobs in Egypt, you’ve come to the right place. We’re always looking for professionals with talent and a thirst for knowledge to join our growing agency!
🔎We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Performance Marketing Manager to lead our performance marketing agency. As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the agency, leading a team of channel-specific experts and creatives, and advancing the technical and theoretical knowledge of the organization. You will ensure that all departments are aligned and working together towards rapid experimentation and growth.
You are passionate about growth marketing and martech and have a deep understanding of the industry’s rapid pace. You are constantly learning, reading books on growth, leadership, and behavioral psychology, and keeping up with the latest tutorials and trends on YouTube. You are data-driven and have a T-shaped skillset, saying yes to everything in our field.
8+ years of experience in digital marketing or growth space.
Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump into Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Mixpanel or Excel.
Experienced in stakeholder management and being able to align the expectations of multiple parties at once.
Social media and content distribution savvy, with great content/copy creation skills and experience in blogging or video marketing.
Owned full acquisition, demand, or lead generation funnel and reported back on performance.
Experience running SEO, SEM and content marketing programs.
Facebook Ads experience is a must.
Some front-end code experience/knowledge is a plus.
Marketing automation experience with Zapier, Mailchimp, Klavio, etc.
– Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
– Build strategies for account expansion on spending and performance
– Bid/buy and place campaigns within various digital platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
– Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
– Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
– Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
– Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
– Take responsibility for monitoring, training, and supporting the media buyers in achieving the goals, learning new techniques and implementing best practices.
– Oversee Media Buyers bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Buyers on the team.
🤝 Our values are important and we take them to heart:
Your ego is not your amigo
We’re generalists, it’s our job to know everything in the field.
A third iteration breeds perfection
We’re on the planning offense, all the time
Data levels all arguments
We are stewards of our client’s marketing (know the 5 steps ahead to retain)
We are an Idea meritocracy built on tough love
Help your fellow rippler before yourself
Some mistakes have value, some don’t.
Trust the process (don’t look for happy, look for fulfillment, there will always be problems)
UTB- Understand the business (business and macroeconomics acumen on top of marketing acumen)
Your opinion counts but you need to add value (Engagement without accountability creates entitlement)
Steal like an artist (we look outwardly for solutions and build from combinations)
Learning is a part of your life not just your job (growth mindsets)
Trust but verify (Russian Proverb)
💌 If you are passionate about the industry and have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Our growing Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, driving their digital marketing strategies, and delivering results that exceed their expectations.
More importantly, we are looking for people who will be in the foxhole before anyone else and rally the agency to more empathetic leadership and efficient productivity.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
– 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or performance marketing account management
– Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of digital marketing metrics and KPIs
– Proven track record of successfully managing and optimizing digital campaigns to drive ROI
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to clients
– Experience managing client budgets and delivering on revenue targets
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
– Proficiency in digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Analytics
– Experience in B2B or tech marketing is a plus
– Develop long-term relationships with new & current clients.
– Act as the link between the client and the rest of the teams within ripplemark.
– Ensure that all content calendars meet the client objectives and goals.
– Analyze and optimize campaigns to drive maximum ROI and achieve KPIs.
– Communicate campaign performance to clients, highlighting successes and areas for improvement.
– Identify opportunities for growth and upsell additional services to clients.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams including creative, media buying, and web development to ensure client success.
– Manage client budgets and ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
– Stay up to date on industry trends and incorporate best practices into client strategies.
– A bachelor’s degree graduate in computer science, computer engineering or related fields.
– Experienced with one or more frontend frameworks (React, Vue.js or Angular).
– Proficient in developing and managing WordPress and Shopify websites with 2-3 years’ experience.
– Familiar with PHP and Shopify liquid template language.
– Familiar with UI, UX and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices.
– Experienced with Google Tag Manager for creating different website tracking tags (is a plus).
– Familiar with the technical integration of different marketing tools within the website.
– Able to integrate various APIs and platforms to create powerful marketing automation workflows.
– Excellent problem solver with analytical mindset.
– Able to work in a team and communicate ideas clearly.
– Eager to learn new skills and techniques.
– Audit websites & mobile apps from UI, UX and functionality perspective.
– Create optimized e-commerce websites.
– Manage websites’ content and technical issues.
– Be responsible for setting up all required events for tracking users’ behavior on the website and sending this data to different marketing tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, …etc.
– Analyze users’ behavior using heatmaps and session recordings to determine the required CRO optimization practices to be applied.