Whether you’re looking for social media marketing jobs, copywriter jobs, performance marketing jobs, or SEO jobs in Egypt, you’ve come to the right place. We’re always looking for professionals with talent and a thirst for knowledge to join our growing agency!
🤔If you’re reading these phrases you’re probably wondering ‘is this job going to be like the rest I’ve ever applied for? Or will I ever find a team of super passionate growth marketing nerds that work in a self-learning eronment backed by a fair degree of leadership science? Well if you’ve been practicing SEO for at least 5 years then we think you’ve found the mother ship! 🛸👾
💭Maybe you’ve heard of us, maybe you haven’t but we rank for a variety of keywords related to our thought leadership output, that is the part that concerns you right? As the Egyptian saying goes ‘only the devil speaks of himself’ but what the heck when you’re trying to attract top talent we’ll show some notches on our belt. Whether we say we ‘do SEO’ but don’t actually do anything. Pop in ‘performance marketing agency Egypt,’ ‘how to get hired as a digital marketer,’ ‘state of digital marketing egypt’ or ‘growth marketing in egypt’ or ‘conversion rate optimization Egypt’ and we rank for all of these keywords. As an agency we’re simply people who want to improve the culture of marketing in Egypt by carefully crafting the narrative on what it means to create a knowledgeable customer. Some of our inside agency quirks include scoffing at the A/B/C class dividing agencies and rolling our eyes at meaningless ads with celebrities, to put it bluntly we dislike (because we don’t use ‘hate’) a lot of push marketing done in Egypt and find that the overwhelming majority don’t invest enough time in thought leadership. Our internal culture on the other hand is that of readers and constant self learners who uphold the bonds of our rippler clan above all else (as one of our values goes “help your fellow rippler before you help yourself.”) Just like any organization, we have many inconsistencies, make a lot of mistakes and do a lot of things less than perfectly. However, we are brutally self-aware and we are always listening, owning up and growing with our people and growing in relation to the market.
With that out of the way! And yes, in case you’re wondering why we are yapping like this, well we like making our job listings a bit long form to weed out people who don’t focus and read. You’d be surprised how many people just apply and submit a CV then come to the interview haven’t read the “long paragraphs,” newsflash, we bake humor and wittiness in them so that we can joke about them in the interview with you!)
📊 📈 So as Search Engine Optimization Speacialist you’ve been in this for a while and it’s your career and baby, you’ve passed the Dunning Kruger Mount Stupid peak and are now sitting handsomely in that valley of lesser confidence but gaining experience everyday is humbling you and creating the best mix of confidence/knowlege ratio. Our SEO Specialist has to have a few things that are pertinent to the job. A strong developer background or at least a strong familiarity with file managers, Gits and FTPs in order to not completely rely on our in-house team of martech developers when shit hits the fan. We also require that you are able to measure your success dead on using Data Studio reports to show progress, integrating from various analytics and search engine consoles. We don’t require you to copywrite like a content writer but understanding the linguistic syntax of an Arabic or English phrase or keyword is a must.
More broadly, as an SEO Specialist, you’re expected to prepare and implement SEO campaigns and strategies that aim to increase traffic, visibility and conversion rates at every opportunity and at the lowest cost. You’ll be working closely with a talented team of ripplers from different departments, including Designers, Account Managers and Content Creators, in order to achieve on-page,off-page and technical optimization.
– You have over 5 years of experience in on-page and technical SEO
– Excellent at planning, developing and managing and executing successful SEO strategies and campaigns
– Experienced with SEO software programs and tools, such asSEMRush, Ahrefs, MoZ, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Excel & Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Trends.
– A good and knowledgeable person on how the web works from client-server perspective as well as client side languages (HTML, CSS, Javacscript)
– Knowledgeable of keyword research and link-building techniques
– Familiar with search engine algorithms, SERP rankings and reputation management
– Always up-to-date with the latest SEO trends (cluster models, whatever John Mueler says, etc.)
– Knowledgeable of content creation and digital marketing strategies
– Familiar with the creation of theme templates files using content management systems, such as WordPress or Shopify
– Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis and producing reports
– Excellent written and verbal English skills
– Exceptional communication and client relationship management skills
– A reader.
– Create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies internally (to the agency) and externally (to clients)
– Carry out SEO and content audits and provide insightful technical recommendations
– Collaborate on producing high-quality content
– Research keywords and phrases to use for clients across different industries.
– Run ongoing technical audits to improve crawler readability, HTTP status codes, load times, keyword cannibalization, etc.
– Deliver consistent performance analysis reports to track the optimization process
– Work closely with Martech and Development to enhance the code structure of files and pages
– Create structured data whenever possible for a variety of page types
– Assist Junior SEOs and aid in the knowledge formation of the agency to educate Account Executives and Copywriters on everything SEO
As Senior media buyer your mission is to work across the agency’s largest accounts and make buying decisions in order to meet or exceed campaign goals. You’ll be managing all stages of the media buying process from campaign set up through to reporting and post campaign analysis. You have a passion for emerging technology and be extremely comfortable digging deep into the data to gleam insights or troubleshoot anomalies. You will also train and mentor other Media Buyers and Assistant Media Buyers on the team.
– Minimum of 3 Years experience in digital media buying in E-Commerce and across various digital platforms.
– Experienced across any of the following buying/biddable platforms: paid social, paid search, OTT, or Programmatic.
– Experienced in working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems.
– Advanced in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros skills.
– Feverent for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more.
– An outstanding research and negotiating skills are important in this position, as they must be able to recognize valuable opportunities from all angles. Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work well on teams
– Aiming to have an impact and are passionate about the work you do.
– Always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
– Aiming to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.
– Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
– Build strategies for account expansion on spending and performance
– Bid/buy and place campaigns within various digital platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
– Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
– Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
– Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
– Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
– Take responsibility for monitoring, training, and supporting the media buyers in achieving the goals, learning new techniques and implementing best practices.
– Oversee Media Buyers bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Buyers on the team.
🚀 If you’ve been searching through countless lifeless job listings and slipping into a deep coma from “ we are looking for highly experienced account executives and highly motivated individuals to join the fastest growing digital agency in the world blah blah blah…. Then this will be the most important job listing you ever read. Here, you will do things your own way, no we really mean it when we say YOUR OWN WAY! 📚
But Before You Get ALL Excited…We will Stop You There…This role won’t be easy. We’re a fast-paced agency that demands the best or nothing. And that’s why we need a super sharp and passionate Account manager at the helm.
🔍We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Executive who wants to work in a self-learning work environment that’s backed by a fair degree of leadership science and diverse sets of managerial proficiencies and viewpoints. This jack of all trades and master of some should be looking to expand their knowledge in all aspects of Performance Marketing, agile project management, and content marketing (i.e not just social media!)
❗Previous experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager is a must.
⚡ Communication, empathy, leadership, and stakeholder management.
⚡ Ability to withstand being in the foxhole when things get tough.
⚡Navigating analytics and media buying dashboards gracefully.
⚡Experience with e-Commerce accounts is a huge plus.
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing strategies and establishing benchmarks across media channels. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong Googling and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the client experience from all angles of growth.
As a cultural fit, the ideal candidate should recognize what it means to be a nerd about all things that develop minds. No curiosity or passion is too much for our ripplers, we only want candidates who are in this field to never stop learning.
More importantly, we are looking for people who will be in the foxhole before anyone else and rally the agency to more empathetic leadership and efficient productivity.
– 2-3 years of agency experience in a similar role.
– Well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook), Conversion Rate Optimization, and Growth Hacking.
– Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
– Highly organized and process-driven.
– Exceptional customer service is KEY!
– Confident in setting and managing client expectations.
– Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified is a PLUS.
– Confident in up-selling and retaining clients.
– Proven experience working as an Account Executive.
– Basic knowledge of media buying & strategy.
– Proficiency in all G-Suite applications.
– Outstanding negotiation and consulting skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Highly effective communication skills (grammatical mistakes are sinful at ripplemark).
– Develop long-term relationships with new & current clients.
– Act as the link between the client and the rest of the teams within ripplemark.
– Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
– Ensuring client satisfaction with ripplemark’s services.
– Developing and implementing effective marketing plans to retain existing customers.
– Identifying customer needs and communicating how company products and services fulfill those needs.
– Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively.
– Get budgets and ideas approved.
– Work on monthly content calendars.
– Work closely with our creative and performance team.
– The candidate will be required during his time at ripplemark to learn every step of the way. Certifications, courses, workshops, reading books, nothing will be out of reach. Candidates’ long-term career development will take them into all areas of digital channels, performance mindset, and growth hacking chops.