As Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer, you will get the chance to work with accounts within a variety of industries ranging from eCommerce to apps. You’ll be responsible for receiving briefs from the Creative team, interpreting them and producing stunning videos that follow digital marketing best practices.
To succeed as a Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer at ripplemark, you will need to be efficient in your work with great attention to detail and knowledge of the latest tools and industry best practices. To succeed as a rippler, you will need to be a voracious reader and lifelong learner. Our industry moves at a mile-a-minute, and those who avoid learning risk getting left behind!
– An experienced Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer with at least 2 years of experience. Proficient in Adobe After Effects, illustrator and Premier.
– Marketing-savvy with at least a basic knowledge of digital marketing best practices, especially when it comes to video.
– A great communicator.
– Efficient and diligent when it comes to your work, with an eagle eye for detail.
– Passionate and creative. You’re not afraid to pitch ideas to teammates and share knowledge with them.
– Organized with excellent time-management skills.
– Aware of the latest trends and tools within Video Editing & Motion Graphics, as well as within other content marketing disciplines.
Reliable, committed and eager to learn.
– Receive and interpret briefs from the creative team, communicating throughout the process to ensure alignment.
– Create stunning videos for a variety of clients within different industries.
– Work with a team of readers and lifelong learners who are passionate about digital marketing.
– Create content for the ripplemark website based on case studies and learnings from clients within your field.
– Listen to podcasts daily, nurture the team’s growth by sharing content and knowledge, and read books.
– Be part of a fast-growing agency with lots of exciting opportunities.
As Head of Growth and Performance your mission is to lead a team of channel specific experts and to advance the technical and theoretical knowledge of the organization. Moreover, you must make sure that you create the huddles and meet ups that enable all departments to drum to the beat of rapid experimentation. Long mission statement but we know you’re up to it.
This position requires that you don’t separate your work from your passion and curiosity, the industry is light years paced and we want you to see that as a catalyst not a burden. We work with constant readers and learners, you read books on growth, leadership, behavioral psychology, nothing is off your plate. Your Youtube is your source of tutorials and much much more. Above all else, you’re data driven, a T shaped marketer who says yes to everything in our field.
– 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or growth space.
– Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump in Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Mixpanel or Excel
– Obsessed with learning management systems, project management and marketing frameworks to drive the agency to streamlined work
– Have experience in stakeholder management and being able to align expectations of many parties at once
– Social media and content distribution savvy + great content/copy creator with experience in blogging or video marketing
– Have owned full acquisition, demand, or lead generation funnel and reported back on performance
– Have experience running SEO, SEM and content marketing programs
– Facebook Ads experience is a must
– Some front end code experience/knowledge is a plus
– Have marketing automation experience with Zapier, Mailchimp, Klavio, etc.
– Plan, manage and maintain growth, performance or simple social media marketing campaigns for various clients
– Collaborate with our Head of SOPs on the creation of documentation that the company must follow in order to ensure that we have systems to everything in following procedure and quality standards
– Work with a team of SEM, Facebook Ads, CRO, content marketing and Martech experts
– Plan the full funnel lifecycle along with the experimental cadence of each account according to their OMTMs
– Analyze clients data to uncover new insights and find ways to optimize for optimal performance
– Report on progress and overall campaigns performance
– Create content for the ripplemark website based on case studies and learnings from clients etc
– Listen to podcasts daily, nurture the team’s growth by sharing content, and read books.
– Coaching your team once per quarter on an individual basis with the Managing Director as well as documenting your team’s performance (qualitative and quantitative) in your monthly documentation
As Senior media buyer your mission is to work across the agency’s largest accounts and make buying decisions in order to meet or exceed campaign goals. You’ll be managing all stages of the media buying process from campaign set up through to reporting and post campaign analysis. You have a passion for emerging technology and be extremely comfortable digging deep into the data to gleam insights or troubleshoot anomalies. You will also train and mentor other Media Buyers and Assistant Media Buyers on the team.
– Minimum of 3 Years experience in digital media buying in E-Commerce and across various digital platforms.
– Experienced across any of the following buying/biddable platforms: paid social, paid search, OTT, or Programmatic.
– Experienced in working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems.
– Advanced in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros skills.
– Feverent for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more.
– An outstanding research and negotiating skills are important in this position, as they must be able to recognize valuable opportunities from all angles. Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work well on teams
– Aiming to have an impact and are passionate about the work you do.
– Always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
– Aiming to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.
– Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
– Build strategies for account expansion on spending and performance
– Bid/buy and place campaigns within various digital platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
– Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
– Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
– Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
– Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
– Take responsibility for monitoring, training, and supporting the media buyers in achieving the goals, learning new techniques and implementing best practices.
– Oversee Media Buyers bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Buyers on the team.